To get access to the Sensory for Business Congres’21 a covid certificate (printed or in the CoronaCheck app) is required.
How does the CoronaCheck app work?
1. As a visitor, you can get vaccinated or tested for coronavirus. The closest location to get tested is Lead Healthcare Vlaardingen. Make an appointment for the test via www.testenvoortoegang.nl and make sure the test won’t be older than 24 hours before the start of the event.
2. Is your test result negative, meaning you don’t have coronavirus? Have you had corona before? Or have you been vaccinated? Then you can retrieve those details in the CoronaCheck app. The easiest way is to get tested at the Lead Healthcare Vlaardingen via www.testenvoortoegang.nl. Download the app in the Apple App Store or in the Google Play Store.
3. In the CoronaCheck app, enter the retrieval code you received along with your negative test result, or when you were vaccinated. Or use DigiD to retrieve your details.
4. The app makes a certificate from your details, in the form of a QR code
5. Have the QR code scanned at the entrance of the location you’re visiting. Don’t forget to also bring your proof of identity and entry ticket.